Dog Training North Aurora IL: Where Dogs are considered part of the family
Dogs 4 Life dog training North Aurora IL teaches pet owners how to train dogs using techniques that are effective and dog friendly. Our Family Dog training applies to all breeds and all ages.
Dogs 4 Life dog training North Aurora IL programs focuses on a whole dog training approach based on the health, physical traits, temperament, breed qualities, and mental ability of each individual dog.
Dogs 4 Life professional dog trainer will teach you how to instilling good manners and how to avoid unwanted behaviors. We will teach you the best techniques to housebreak your puppy, how to stop your dog from leash pulling, to coming when called, not to dash through doors, and how to meet people without jumping among other training area’s. Contact us today for your free Consultation.
How to Crate Train Your Puppy and Dog Training in North Aurora IL for a Happier and Safer Home
A lot of new pet parents struggle with the idea of crate training their puppy. They see the crate as a way of confining their furry friend and depriving them of freedom and fun. However, Dogs 4 Life Dog Training North Aurora Il in a Puppy Boot Camp Dog Training North Aurora IL it can be done correctly and is actually a beneficial way of providing your puppy with a happy and safe home.
Here are some tips on how to crate-train your puppy for a happier and safer home:
- Choose the right size crate. It should be big enough for your puppy to move around comfortably, but not so big that they can use one end as a bathroom. If you’re not sure which size to get, ask us or local pet store for help.
- Place the crate in an area of your home where you spend a lot of time, yet a little off to the side, such as a corner of the living room or kitchen. This will help your puppy feel like they are part of the family and not isolated from the rest of the pack.
- Put something comfortable inside, such as a soft bed or blanket. This will make the crate more inviting and help your puppy feel at home.
- Let your puppy explore the crate slowly. Let them figure it out on their own terms without forcing them inside. You can place toys and food inside to entice them in. Once they’re comfortable going in and out on their own, you can start closing the door for short periods of time while you’re nearby so they don’t feel trapped.
- Be patient and consistent with your training. Like with anything new, it will take time for your puppy to get used to being in their crate. Don’t give up if there are setbacks along the way, just keep working at it until they’re comfortable with their new home-within-a-home.
Conclusion Dogs 4 Life Dog Training North Aurora IL : Crate training done correctly is actually a very beneficial way of providing your puppy with a happy and safe home. It gives them their own space that they can go to when they need some peace and quiet, and it helps prevent them from getting into trouble when you can’t watch them every second of the day. By following these simple tips, you’ll have your puppy crate trained in no time!
Award Winning Trainer
Dog training North Aurora, IL focuses on a whole-dog approach based on the health, physical traits, temperament, breed qualities, and mental ability of each individual dog. We include dietary changes and herbal remedies, if needed, to support and aid in your dog’s training program. That is why our private dog training programs are so successful. We do not consider every dog to be the same; therefore, each dog’s training may differ.